Invitation to the New Features Presentation
We cordially invite you to our new features presentation in in your area. In addition to the new features in the software, these days are about looking into the future of Corporate Planning. Learn more about the cloud model of the Corporate Planning Software. We will show you how to significantly reduce your administrative effort and ensure data security.
Best Practice for immediate implementation
Our best practice approaches offer you a variety of inspiration for your daily work. We configure Corporate Planner Web-Client for decentralized planning step by step and create individual dashboards for geographical visualization in sales management. Other highlights include portfolio management in Qlik Sense and microplanning – the detailed cost planning with Corporate Planner DataFactory.
Connect with other users of the Corporate Planning Software and exchange ideas across industries. In the networking breaks, the experts for the Corporate Planning Software will be answering your individual questions. Participation is free under the terms of the Corporate Planning Software maintenance agreement.
Welcome by Your Sales Consultant of the Region
Best Practices: Step by Step
- Configuration of the Corporate Planner Web Client (formerly CP-Air)
- Dashboards for geographical visualization
Corporate Planning Insights
- Insight into the future of corporate planning
- The Corporate Planning Cloud: Your benefits with the cloud solution
- Roundtable session on corporate performance management in the social sector: A management model in care for the elderly
Portfolio Management with Qlik Sense
- An example from the real estate industry
Microplanning with Corporate Planner DataFactory
- Company-wide, detailed material cost planning
New Features of the Corporate Planning Software
- Currency management and currency import
- The audit trail and the recertification of Corporate Planner Cons
- More Highlights
Networking and end of the event