General technical requirements
If you have not changed any of the default settings in your browser, the required configuration should already be in place.
We support the following browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 8 or a later version)
- the current Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Apple Safari and Opera versions
For our webinars, we use Cisco’s WebEx service. WebEx supports Windows, macOS and Linux operating systems. To take part in a webinar, you do not need Windows support.
Online training is carried out using TeamViewer 12. You may need to inform your IT department and check that access to a TeamViewer meeting from your workstation is possible. www.teamviewer.com
- Access data
The access data for the TeamViewer meeting will be sent to you in an email from your trainer shortly before the training begins. If you have not yet received an email thirty minutes before the training is due to start, please check your spam folder. For the best possible display, we recommend using a large screen.
- Telephone conference
Audio participation in an online training session is managed by means of a Meebl telephone conference (www.meebl.de). For this, a telephone that supports dual-tone multi-frequency signalling is required. Again, your trainer will provide you with the access data for the telephone conference by email shortly before the training begins. Please note that, because of possible feedback effects, the use of your telephone’s loudspeaker function is not permitted.
TeamViewer supports the following operating systems:
- Windows (requires Internet Explorer 8.0 or a later version)
- MacOS (version 10.7 or a later version)
- Linux (CentOS, Debian, Fedora, Mandriva, Mint, Red Hat, SUSE and Ubuntu)
- Android (version 4.0 or a later version, Screen sharing SDK)
- iOS (version 5.0 or a later version, Screen sharing SDK)
- Windows Phone (remote support from version 8)
- BlackBerry (version 10.3 or a later version)