Cutting-Edge Corporate Performance Management for All
The new BARC Guide Digital Finance & Controlling (in German) is now online. The manual for digitisation in the field of finance and corporate performance management is aimed at businesses wishing to take a step towards finding the right tool for them, one which offers comprehensive support for their finance and corporate performance management processes, to achieve the corporate success they desire.
“Without professional corporate performance management solutions, real-time access to business data, verifiable values in budgets and analyses and intuitively understandable reports cannot be implemented,” says Simone Doerfner, Chief Marketing & Communications Officer at CP Corporate Planning AG. “Financial controllers would like to monitor value drivers, use KPIs for business management and respond rapidly to changes in the market environment. The prerequisite for doing so is a solution that automates management calculations, organises workflows in planning and reporting, and comes with the performance necessary for processing data sets regardless of their size.”
In the BARC Guide Digital Finance & Controlling 2020, experts explain step by step what really matters when choosing software. The articles illustrate how software can provide excellent support for the financial and corporate performance management processes in businesses and what pitfalls to watch out for.
Overview of contents:
- – Digitisation in corporate performance management and finance departments
- – How to automate processes using input management
- – Artificial intelligence and machine learning in corporate performance management
- – Process-oriented ECM for finance departments
- – Using robotic process automation sensibly
- – Efficient data management in corporate performance management and in finance departments
- – Corporate Planning company profile
- – Julius Meinl: Planning, reporting and analysis for complex group structures
For a free download of the BARC Guide Digital Finance & Controlling 2020 (German only), please click HERE.